Popular posts from this blog
Gunmen kill 69 in Katsina
Gunmen At least 69 people have been killed in simultenous attacks on four villages in Katsina State. Witnesses said the attackers, believed to be Fulani herdsmen, rode motorcycles into the villages – Mararaban Maigoro, Goran Mota and Ungwan Rimi – in broad daylight on Wednesday and killed whoever they found. A lawmaker from the state, Abdullahi Machika, told both the Agence France Presse and the British Broadcasting Corporation that 47 of the victims were murdered and buried in Mararraban Maigoro. Machika added that seven were buried in Goran Mota, seven in Ungwan Rimi and eight in Maigoro. Machika said, “As I speak, we are still searching for dead bodies in the bushes. The attackers were not thieves but...
Today the world was gifted with a remarkable God's General...
Today the world was gifted with a remarkable God's General... I have many reasons to smile and be happy on this day because it is an occasion that commemorates the day the world was gifted with a remarkable being, a Father, God’s General, God Chaser, Leader per Excellence. I am tremendously humbled and honored to have the unique opportunity to work under such an amazing leader. You have been such an inspirational leader to me and my colleagues. I thank you for your concern ove r our Spiritual life. You are an exemplary and visionary leader who has dedicated his life to planting churches all over the world and winning more souls into the kingdom of God. Your messages are always Bible based and are always clear and understandable to all. As you mark this great day of your life, I take this opportunity to express my gratitude to you for constantly treating me as a Son. it’s my prayer that God will open the gates of heaven and shower upon you unlimited blessings, protection...

Comments
Post a Comment